GREEN FOUNDATION MAKE UP. SPRING WEDDING MAKEUP.
Green Foundation Make Up
- A woman's supporting undergarment, such as a girdle
- A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level
- the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
- an institution supported by an endowment
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Green color or pigment
- Green foliage or growing plants
- Green clothes or material
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass; "a green tree"; "green fields"; "green paint"
- turn or become green; "The trees are greening"
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder Saffron With Green Highlights 957
What it is: This shimmering, silky powder catches the light and gives the skin a unique glow. What it does: Easy to use and suitable for all skin types, this powder combines an extremely fine yet dense texture. Only a small amount is necessary for a visible and fabulous result. What else you need to know: Dany's Tip: "You can shade it off easily with an eye shadow or powder brush. Use a damp brush to increase shine and hold. You can also dab a small amount on the areas of the face that need highlighting: around the eyes, on the cheekbones, and over lipstick." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
I love doing make-up. I applied for a job at the mac counter in the Rosedale Macy's. Hopefully I'll get it.
The make-up, in case you're wondering:
Face: Alba Aloe & Green Tea moisturizer, Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream, Sephora Perfection Primer, MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC20 (with Sephora Professional concealer brush no 46), MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW20 (with MAC brush no 187), MAC lustredrops in Pink Rebel (with MAC brush no 189), MAC Mineralize skin finish in light medium (with Sephora bronzer brush no 44), MAC powder blush in Honour (with some random Ecotools brush)
Eyes: Urban Decay eyshadow Primer Potion, Sephora eyeshadow in Pure White, Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in turquoise, Jemma Kidd i-conic eye pencil in Screen Siren. Make Up Forever eyelashes.
Left eye: Max Factor Vivid Impact eyeshadow duo in 190, Max Factor vivid Impact eyeshadow duo in 180, MAC pigment in Bold and Brash, L'Oreal HIP eye shadow in Showy, L'Oreal HIP eye shadow in Flare, MAC Liquid Last eyeliner in Aqualine.
Right Eye: Make Up Forever Flash Color no 012, Wet n Wild Idol Eyes in Techno, Hot Topic liquid eyeliner in Hot Pink, MAC LiquidLast eyeliner in Electrolady.
Lips: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Medium, MAC Lip Glass
Day 155: Love on the Lips
October 29, 2009
So I'm OKAY with this picture today. I had higher hopes for this but was pressed for time and then my camera battery started to die. So I needed to call it quit and take whatever I could. This was the best of the bunch.
Despite my efforts with make up and foundation, I couldn't get the heart on my lips to stand out well. So I decided to selective color it. I also selective colored my eyes but unfortunately I don't have stunning blue or green eyes...just hazel :( so they didn't show up as well.
I am disappointed with yesterday's picture. Only 10 views :( I usually get much more than that. Can't win 'em all I guess? It's fascinating to see which are the most popular though. Hope this one does well...
TRF: Now Garry's sick :( poor guy...
bratz magic make up
i want to make up right now akon
bright colorful makeup
cheap makeup train cases
make up for models
best selling foundation makeup
makeup for rosacea
permanent makeup info
air brush makeup artist
day make up pictures