BRANDS OF MINERAL MAKEUP. GOOD EYE MAKEUP FOR HAZEL EYES.
Brands Of Mineral Makeup
- Makeup made from fine-textured, earth-based minerals, like zinc oxide, mica or titanium dioxide. Often, mineral makeup is free of potentially irritating colors, chemicals, fragrances and preservatives, making it ideal for rosacea, acne-prone or sensitive skin.
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- Mark indelibly
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Girlfriend Collection ($113 Value) bareMinerals Girlfriend Collection
Just like your closest friends, this collection would never let you walk out the door looking anything less than beautiful. The luxurious, creamy-rose palette featuring new colors for eyes, cheeks and lips lends just enough glamour to your everyday look. After all, what are girlfriends for?Collection includes:Original SPF 25 Mineral Veil finishing powder (size: medium), NEW b.f.f. Eyecolor (shimmering pink pearl sheen) (size: small), NEW k.i.t. Eyecolor (dark steel gray matte) (size: small), NEW Big & Bright Eyeliner in Sage (deep green), NEW t.t.y.l. Blush (sheer pink poppy) (size: medium), NEW Mini Leslie Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (golden pink glimmer), NEW Flawless Face & Eye Brush
I was tagged by ~ KCFotography
1.Thing you cannot leave the house without? My phone and chapstick
2. Favorite brand of makeup? Bare Minerals
3. Favorite flower? Plumerias
4. Favorite clothing stores?Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe
5. Favorite perfume? Sexy Little Thing by Victoria Secret and Fantasy by Britney Spears
6. Heels or flats?i love love love heels but i also wear converse all the time
7. Do you make good grades?Yup. I had a 4.0 but then i got a B :/ haha
8. Favorite colors?Purple!
9. Do you drink energy drinks?Nahh
10. Do you drink juice?Yes
11. Do you like swimming?Uhuh
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?Umm no fries are finger food so therefore you eat them with your FINGERS! :)
13. Favorite moisturizer?Aveeno
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?Of course!!
15. Do you get mad easily?Yes sometimes
16. Are you into ghost hunting? No, not at all
17. Any phobias? Yes. Tight spaces, being in the ocean or pools by myself, and being stopped under overpasses on the freeway...im pretty sure i have more but i cant think of any at the moment haha
18. Do you bite your nails? :( Unfortunatly
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Yes
20. Do you drink coffee? No it makes my tummy hurt
P.S. Its being weird and wont let me tag people so if you wanna do it just copy and paste
2nd pose of look 170.
I used a real hodgepodge of products for this look. I had to use that coastal scents ultra shimmer 88 red #53 over the coastal scents gel liner peach belini again I just love love love the color I get from doing that. Probably my most favorite eyeshadow color these days becuase its a pinkish/orangish/peachish type color and its so warm and pretty.
Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl for whole lid.
Beauties Factory Ultra Shimmer 18 Color Palette Blue #2 for 1st 2/3 of lid and tear duct.
Coastal Scents Mineral Shadow in Mermaid for outer 1/3 of lid.
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Peach Belini as color base for under eye.
Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 color eyeshadow palette Red #53 on top of the peach belini gel liner. = Hawt!
No name brand peach colored shadow for highlight.
Pencil me in liner in Emerald City for water line.
Wet N' Wild liquid liner for upper lash line
Amuse green glitter liner on top of the wet n' wild liner
To ask live questions or just chat check my profile for my messenger usernames!
best free makeup
make up forever foundation review
cheap make up sites
how to remove makeup naturally
favorite makeup brands
black cosmetic surgeon
gluten free makeup brands
bed head makeup brush set
different eye makeup styles
beyond natural makeup