MAKEUP MAKEOVER GAMES - MAKEUP GAMES ONLINE FOR GIRLS - SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP BOOK.
Makeup Makeover Games
- A complete transformation or remodeling of something, esp. a person's hairstyle, makeup, or clothes
- an overall beauty treatment (involving a person's hair style and cosmetics and clothing) intended to change or improve a person's appearance
- A makeover is a term applied to changing one's appearance, sometimes through cosmetics. Makeovers can range from something as simple as a new haircut, to the use of cosmetic surgery, to the extreme of the implantation of dental veneers, eye-color-changing contact lenses, and the use of
- a complete reconstruction and renovation of something; "the blighted neighborhood underwent a total makeover"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
All Glammed Up Cloe's Makeover
DREKITUDE =D tagged me in this tagging game to give Cloe a makeover.
I made the colour of her lips darker because I think before they blended in with her skin to much. I made her complection darker because I thought it looked better against her hair.
I added a touch of aqua to her eyes because I think it looks good with her skin colour.
I gave her some dark peach blush because it stands out and looks good on her skin.
I changed the colour of her eyeshadow to a grey and hot pink because it matches her outfit.
Last of all, I gave her more eyeslashes because I think the look pretty on her!
1. ONLY USE TAAZ.COM FOR MAKEUP EDITING!
2. TAG 15
3. SAY WHY YOU EDITED MAKE-UP LIKE THAT!!
Did so much today!
-went to chickfila for breakfast
-did emily's hair and makeup for a wedding
-went to game stop and bought Just Dance 2!
-got Ritters and got Boston Cream pie frozen custard.. mmmm
-split a juicy burger from wendy's with Hannah
-played Just Dance 2 until we were ready to throw up the burger and custard
WE LOVELOVELOVE JUST DANCE 2
no editting was done on this photo: blurred edges are from vaseline :)
holiday make up tips
revlon beyond natural skin matching makeup
make up international magazine
makeup palettes for sale
i want make up right now lyrics
horror makeup effects
women no make up
face shimmer makeup